Friday, July 2, 2010

Free Friday

The company I work for generously gave us two paid days off to celebrate the July 4th holiday, so today was a free Friday! My day started with sleeping late--especially nice after being out late last night, having dinner and seeing a play with some work buddies. After a long soak in the tub, I went to one of my favorite places, the library located a few minutes from my house. The day has passed quietly and leisurely--just what I look for in a pleasant free Friday. Thank you, Employer.
I appreciate the very nice libraries we have here in Tulsa!

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool, I like the stack of books out front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought our new library was pretty special but yours is fabulous. The pile of books at the entrance is priceless and so, so appropriate.

    It sounds like you've made this a special weekend already.

    Happy 3rd, 4th and 5th to you, Jana.

    ReplyDelete