Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whiskers Wednesday - Casper the Kitchen Kitty

Our mom says she doesn’t like rude, mean people, but last night she sat and watched a totally rude guy on TV, for TWO solid hours!! She says her liking to watch “Hell’s Kitchen” baffles her mind, too, but she can’t seem to stop herself.
I don’t care too much for that show. First, because even with all that food being cooked, I can’t get one little whiff of any of it from the TV box. Next, all that yelling and “BEEP, BEEP, BEEPing” hurts my delicate kitty ears. But, mostly because that Gordon Ramsey is so BEEPing angry. But, now I think I have it figured out. I never saw one single cat in his kitchen. That poor guy--maybe if he had a kitchen kitty, he’d be a lot happier -- and nicer!
Mom said to make sure I tell you she uses Chlorox wipes on the
counterts all the time! Well, duh, like I would get up on a dirty counter.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny, my friend!

    If I was adorned in beautiful white fur, I'd demand frequent counter wipes down too!!!! Before I climbed up, certainly not after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you take your kitchen duties very seriously! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete