Friday, July 16, 2010

A Stroll in Bartlesville

Bartlesville is the town where I work. It is a really charming place and I enjoy taking a few pictures when I go walking there.

I love libraries. Here's B'ville's.


Price Tower - This is Frank Lloyd Wright's only skyscraper, and as you can imagine, it's quite unique, and an important landmark here.
The Bartlesville Community Center

The Price Tower Buffalo statue. This is one of my favorites.
The OK Mozart Buffalo.

...And that was it for this walk. Don't I have some great things to look at when I'm out grabbing some exercise?
A Bartlesville traffic jam.
Okay- this wasn't taken on my walk. I took this as I  was headed to the highway that takes me home.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I looks like a nice place...and I like that buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do have wonderful walking scenery in several different areas. The buildings and the buffalo are eye-catchers alright.

    You are fortunate to be blessed with such a wide variety of extraordinary sights to entertain you as you get your exercise and fresh air.

    (I tried to comment on your post yesterday without success. When I clicked on "comments" nothing happened. I did read your post and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brian -- since you show us around your fine city, I'm glad I can share a bit of my surroundings with you, too.

    Shaddy - Sharing the sights on my blog has made me even more aware of just how blessed I am.
    I'm glad you told me about not being able to comment on yesterday's post, and happy that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete