Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whiskers Wednesday - Casper goes camping

My mom doesn't let Angel and me go outside. She says there are bugs out there called ticks that would burrow through my fur coat and suck my blood. Come on, Mom. I wasn't born yesterday. Big, bad, blood sucking bugs--yeah right. I wouldn't be surprised if Angel fell for such a far-fetched fear tactic, but I've been around the block once or twice--well not literally, but you know.

She also says there are some humans out there who would love a big, beautiful, furry kitty witty witty, and they may try to steal me away. Now that I can buy into. I am pretty irresistible. So, for that reason, I no longer try to shoot through the door when Mom opens it.

It's primo camping season here in Oklahoma. But, being a big, beautiful, furry kitty witty witty, I have to be satisfied with indoor camping.


I might look into getting a bigger tent to hold all this fur.

~~Hugs and purrs to you~~
Casper

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a larger more glam tent for sure. Really vampire bugs? I don't buy it either.

    ReplyDelete