Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Walking Trail Review: Creek Turnpike Trail

Today I went back to Hunter Park for my walking trail review. If you remember from a previous post, I really like this park. At 8:30 this morning the park was already alive with activity. I'm sure, like me, some of them were trying to beat the heat; even at that time it was already 83 degrees F.
 This time I started further up the trail in order to get a look at a portion of the trail I didn't make it to the last time. The trail at Hunter Park is connected with the Creek Turnpike Trail and it was becoming a nice challenge for me, with some pretty good inclines.
 
 A few weeks ago I'm not sure I would have been able to make this walk. Ah, Progress--gotta' love it!

5 comments:

  1. Love the scenery. Glad you are making such good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging words, Parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! There's nothing as sweet as the self-satisfaction that comes with doing things that are good for us.

    I'm so happy for you and encourage you to keep up the good work.

    P.S. I'm adding your blog to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement, Shaddy. You have been an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a beautiful place, no wonder you like it there!

    ReplyDelete