Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whiskers Wednesday - Angel the Conquerer

Mom's shoe rack is a good place to hide from the scary vacuum cleaner, until he roars into the closet. Mom says she has to keep bringing out the monster vac so it can pick up all the fluff-bunnies we leave laying around on the floor. We know who leaves all that white floof behind... right Casper?
(By the way, Mom, some of these shoes are ready to be put out to pasture. You've done all you can for them and it's time to let them go. It would be the shoe-mane thing to do.)

I tried staring the monster vac down; one of my most intimidating moves. But, he did not blink! I've never seen anything like it.
 
 I even executed my best wrestling move, the Flying Angel. I pounced right toward him. Nothing!! What kind of creature is this?!
My very best moves seemed ineffective. Only one thing left to do... take evasive action!
 ...and do the 'nana nana boo boo' chant. Finally! It was all too much for him, and he retreated to his closet. Hah! I don't think he'll be bothering us again.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post to read!

    "It would be the shoe-mane thing to do." How creative you are!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! I usually go under the bed to provide much needed protection for the dust bunnies!

    ReplyDelete