Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hunter Park

 
Keeping in the spirit of checking out the walking trails in the vicinity, today I went to Hunter Park, around 91st and Sheridan. We have some great parks here in Tulsa! The trail wound around the entire park and offered a variety of sights, including a pond with ducks, fishing platforms and a fountain.
 The pond is close to Biscuit Acres, the dog park where big dogs and little dogs have their own designated fenced areas to play in.
Little humans have a playground where they can enjoy some fun, colorful toys and water features of their own.
 Once I passed the playground, the trail continued into a more wooded area, and took me under the Creek Turnpike. After making it to the top of a nice incline, I turned around and headed back. I’ll have to work up to completing the entire trail.
 This park goes on my list of favorite places to walk, and I will be taking my grandsons to the playground next time they come to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to for a walk-about! Lots to look at while getting your exercise too! Thanks for taking me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Parrot, Thanks for coming on walk-about with me. I hope the pace wasn't too slow for you. :)

    ReplyDelete