Monday, June 7, 2010

Cammo Cat Angel

I had something exciting to blog about yesterday, but Casper was hogging the laptop--again. He went so far as to take a nap on top of it, knowing that because I have the highest respect for catnaps, I wouldn’t wake him. Darn those high feline standards anyway.
Obviously Mom doesn’t have those same standards. She woke me up from a super sound sleep because she just had to have a picture of me looking so cute curled up, snoozing and camouflaged on the back of the couch. Yeah, whatever.
After all of that I forgot the life-changing words of wisdom I was going to impart. As some humans say, I’ve slept since then. Speaking of sleep, I'm feeling kind of snoozie.
Sweet dreams,
  ~~Angel~~

2 comments:

  1. Look at Casper curled up beside the mouse, even if it's a computer mouse. What a pic.

    ReplyDelete