Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whiskers Wednesday

Finally! I don’t know how many times I’ve stepped on, or stretched out across mom’s keyboard while she clicked around on it. At long last, she has taken the hint and said I could blog a bit. Now Angel is eyeballing the computer. I can already hear her mewing, “‘that’s not fair, Casper got to write something, why can’t I?” She’s such a copycat sometimes.
Anyway, I wanted to give some details about these pictures mom took of us this morning. We love our mom and we like to be close to her when she’s home. This is our favorite place to hang out when she’s putting her face on. That’s what she calls it – humans are so peculiar sometimes –MOL. It’s a good thing we have two sinks because I like to curl up in mine while mom stands in front of hers.

Angel likes to sit next to mom’s sink, mostly so she can sneak in and snatch up mom’s make-up brushes. She’ll grab one and take off running, with mom chasing after. I chuckle to myself and am thankful that Angel’s pestering someone else for a change. Good times. ~~Purrs and prayers to you~~

2 comments:

  1. I am going to be lurking around here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin - I'm so glad you'll be hanging out with us!! We love visiting your little piece of the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete