Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Favorite Walking Paraphernalia

 At work we are having a Let's Walk program based on the 10K a Day ( http://www.10kaday.com/) program. I'm getting into it and love the extra energy I'm starting to see from it.


I broke down and purchased the Sketcher Shape Up Shoes for walking. I've only worn them a little while--the information that comes with the shoes said to only use them for 20-25 minutes at a time until you get used to them--so far I am really happy with them. They make me taller and I like that! But most importantly, they are super comfy and make me walk heel to toe, without any effort on my part, and they do improve my posture. I'll keep you posted.



And to keep the stink out of my new shoes, I like the Sneaker Ball Shoe Freshener. I got mine on my last trip to DSW.
 
 
 
 
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer---the most accurate pedometer I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment