Sunday, May 30, 2010

Angel Takes Over the Keyboard




Okay learning to use Mom's computer was a snap. Casper may call me a copycat but I think he just wanted to hog the keyboard. But, I love the old guy. He thinks I pester him, but if it weren't for me he wouldn't do anything but lay around grooming himself, sleep and eat.

Now I know we all need our 18 hours a day of beauty rest, but when we're awake, that's our time for running around like maniacs, exploring--any place we can squeeze into-- and loving on our mom.

You think I like picking on Casper to get him to run around like a youngster? No, of course not, I do it to help keep him young. I'm just thinking of his well-being. It's a dirty job but some cat has to do it.

Gotsta run now. Purrs and hugs~~ Angel
 =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment