Sunday, May 6, 2012

Goat cheese pizza.. yummm


I love goat cheese pizza! and I love easy peasy cooking! You can't get much easier than my concoction. It's very flexible and you can use whatever veggies are in the fridge.

Start with a Naan bread (I like this best) - or pre-made crust, like Boboli
Place it on a pizza stone, or baking sheet
Brush with olive oil
Sprinkle with favorite herbs; oregano, basil, etc (fresh or dried)
Cover this with:
  thinly sliced tomatoes 
  thinly sliced onion - I like red, but I just use whatever I have
  thinly sliced squash, red peppers, mushrooms (all optional - and I use whatever I have in the fridge)
Then put small chunks of fresh goat cheese all over it
Sprinkle with more herbs, salt and pepper

Bake at 400-degrees for around 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and crispy, and the goat-cheese chunks are wearing brown caps

Let it sit for a few minutes; slice and enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Oh ... YUM! We will have to give this recipe a try! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Looks great too. Share some more "easy peasy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good and sounds easy to make!

    Thanks so much for coming to my party and helping to make it a success, Casper! It was really nice to meet you and I hope you had a great time. You are a handsome kitty!

    ReplyDelete