Friday, June 25, 2010

Going in the Right Direction

Driving home from work all week, I've been looking over at the northbound lanes under construction, thinking, wow, I'm definitely going the right direction. Of course, when I go to work in the morning, I go through this work zone, too, but because it's so early in the morning the traffic is much lighter then. 
I'm sure that in a week or two the construction will be moved over to my going-home lanes. I wonder if someone will be resting their camera on the steering wheel snapping a picture of all us pathetic non-moving commuters. Maybe the title of their blog post will be "Sucks to Be You." But, of course I'm way too classy for that.

3 comments:

  1. If I were you, I'd bring a book when your going home lanes are under construction.

    And be sure to smile big when that someone snaps your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sure looks like lots of non-fun going on in that line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas, Shaddy. Maybe I'll tackle "War and Peace", and I'll smile, maybe even roll down the window and give them a big wave, too.

    Yep, Brian - bet you're glad you don't have to drive.

    ReplyDelete