Sunday, October 17, 2010

Save the Endorphins

I just returned from a vigorous walk around one of my favorite walking trails. There's something about being outside on a beautiful fall day, pumping arms and hauling hiney around a beautiful park path, that seems to make me feel like I could kick the world's tail, if indeed the world's tail needed to be kicked. I feel like I could do anything, take on any task and still have energy to share with everyone I meet. I guess I'd better be careful what decisions I make while in this state of euphoria. I do love those endorphins!

As a follow up to my last blog post, I have no juicy jury stories to impart. I got excused after two days! They had all the jurors they needed for the week and I had not been selected. For once, I had no insecurities about being rejected! Also, there is a light beginning to shine at the end of the tunnel at work and I believe I will be doing only one job soon. The stars must be aligning in my favor once again.

...or that may just be the endorphins talking.

5 comments:

  1. I love the good news that comes in this post. Whatever the impetus, I'm glad your life is going well. You deserve the best of all things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said, you have to be somewhere, but not on jury duty, yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! It sounds as though things are really looking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shaddy!! My computer has been on the fritz lately... I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. (I'll be back) :)

    ReplyDelete